All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear, easy-to-read style, the book provides a tutorial for setting up a TYPO3 website. Each topic is tackled in a practical way with many examples and tasks to develop your skills. This book is aimed at anyone who would like to quickly build a TYPO3 website. This book is written for first-time users of TYPO3 and has been specifically created so that you do t require detailed kwledge of programming or web development.
- Author BiographyMichael Peacock is a web developer from Newcastle, UK and has a degree in Software Engineering from the University of Durham. After meeting his business partner at Durham, he co-founded Peacock Carter, a Newcastle based creative consultancy specializing in web design, web development and corporate identity. Michael loves working on web related projects. When he is not working on client projects, he is often tinkering with a web app of his own. He has been involved with a number of books, having written two books himself (and working on his third): Selling online with Drupal e-Commerce Packt, and Building websites with TYPO3 Packt. He has also done technical reviews of two other books: Mobile Web Development Packt, and Drupal Education & E-Learning Packt. You can follow Michael on Twitter.
- Author(s)Michael Peacock
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.