All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for an edge in building your sales career? In thisbook, veteran salesperson Steve Gareau provides you with hisinsights on human nature and what helps in developing a long-termrelationship with a customer, based on trust. Having this book withyou is like having Steve along on your next sales call.In it, you'll find out: The importance of honesty, integrity and morals in buildinga sales career How kwledge of your competitor's product or service isvital to your success Why you need to find out why your customers buy fromyou-and how they benefit from what your company offersSteve shows you what to do, each step of the sales process. The bookuses the analogy of building a bridge to show you what you need to doto build a successful sale and a successful career in sales.So . . . take Steve Gareau along with you on your next sales call!
- Author(s)Steven Gareau
- PublisherSmg Logistics & Training Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmg Logistics & Training Inc.
- Weight145 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.