Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionChart your course and build your ladder to ultimate success with this essential career resource! Law firms are promoting fewer associates to partnership and looking more closely at the performance of existing partners. This book will set you apart from the crowd and help you: * prove you can produce for the firm, * manage the business and manage people, * add value to the firm in other ways, and much more! Most firms provide surprisingly little guidance to associates about the skills they need to succeed as partners. If you want the skills and talents beyond those typically needed to succeed as an associate, this insightful step-by-step guide can help you look ahead and build your ladder to success at your firm.
- Author BiographyMarian Lee is the Director of Professional Development and Risk Management at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. She has been immersed in the legal profession for over 26 years, having learned the practice of law, law practice management, and lawyer development from a wide array of vantage points. She currently resides in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Marian Lee
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.