All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.29
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding a Perfect Meal offers you a two-throng approach to becoming the home chef you have always wanted to be! With basic recipes to help you hone and perfect your cooking skills, you can then move on to preparing party-perfect recipes that you can entertain friends with!Forget about recipes that are filled with confusing cooking jargon such as julienne, streusel, deglaze and parboil. The recipes in this book keeps it simple by saying it as it is, so you can cook, eat and enjoy your food without the fluff!
- Author BiographyMichelle Tchea is a food and travel writer based in Melbourne, Australia. She writes for a wide range of food magazines, health magazines and luxury travel publications in Asia Pacific and North America. Penelope Beveridge is an award-winning photographer with over 17 years of experience. She has a Masters of Design Science majoring in Multimedia from the University of Sydney and is a board member of the Australian Commercial and Media Photographers (ACMP). Penelope is the winner of the 2008 Sydney Morning Herald's Shoot the Chef competition in the professional division. Most recently, she was awarded the second prize in the professional category for the 2011 New York International Photography Awards. Her works have been featured in international magazines such as Vogue Living & Entertainment, Gourmet Traveller, Belle, The Australian Women's Weekly and Delicious. She is a much sought-after photographer and food stylist who has worked with companies such as Qantas, Virgin Airlines, Coca Cola, Mercedes and Tourism Australia.
- Author(s)Michelle Tchea
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.