Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWant to broaden your horizons? Re-plan your career? Improve your work/life balance? The portfolio life is the answer to today's changing world of work. It lets you take control. You decide how much to earn, how many hours to work, who to work with.Leading management guru Charles Handy describes the portfolio life as a portfolio of activities - some of which we do for money, some for interest, some for pleasure, some for a cause...the different bits fit together to form a balanced whole...the whole is greater than the parts. Building a Portfolio Career is the 'How To' book for the philosophy of Charles Handy and has been guided by his writings and inspired by discussions with him. It is packed with real examples from the authors' and others' life-changing experiences, and includes special models to help you explore your talents, together with expert advice on a host of topics such as networking and running your own business.This third edition has been completely revised and updated and includes a brand new section on the use of social media to develop your career portfolio, written by a leading practitioner in the field.
- Author BiographyFollowing board-level careers, the authors all became active Portfolio Professionals; their book shares their experience and gives case histories from those who've been through the decision already and are happily 'portfolio-ing'.
- Author(s)Adrian Bourne,Christopher Lyons,Colin McCrudden
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.