Building a Sharepoint 2016 Home Lab: A How-to Reference on Simulating a Realistic Sharepoint Testing Environment: 2017 by Stacy Simpkins (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $61.10Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step guide to building your own SharePoint farm in a home lab setting. Learn how to build a windows domain and then join servers into the domain in order to create your own testing and learning environment. After you get the domain stood up, where you go from there is up to you. This book will help you learn how to spin up SharePoint in a least privileged fashion. This isn't strictly a SharePoint book, though. For example, if you're t a SharePoint professional and are just looking to create a working windows domain for other purposes; the home-lab domain that you'll create will work great for Exam preparation for n-SharePoint purposes. You could even use it for learning how to install Exchange Server. After all, it's your Home Lab domain. In this book you will build your home-lab domain and you'll have a great place for learning how to administer SharePoint and develop SharePoint Apps. Here are just some of the tasks you'll complete in easy to follow exercises: * Create a windows domain and a certificate authority, so that you can run SharePoint on SSL * Join servers to the domain and configure other techlogy on the member servers as needed * Install SQL Server, and correctly partition the server in accordance with best practices * Install and configure a SharePoint farm * Spin up Host Named Site Collections (HNSC's) * Install and configure Visual Studio Who This Book Is For: This book is suitable for both developers and administrators. No technical kwledge is assumed beyond a general familiarity with computers and computing termilogy. The resulting domain will be suitable for both IT and developer testing needs.
- Author BiographyStacy Simpkins is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in SharePoint 2013. He has been working with Windows Server-based domains since 2005 and has been concentrating heavily on SharePoint since 2008. He holds numerous certifications (e.g. MCITP EA 2008 Server, MCSA Server 2012, MCITP SharePoint 2010, and many more). He's worked with clients from various industries such as: the food industry, the legal industry, and the federal government. He enjoys spending time with his family, learning about technology, and taking in the occasional hockey game.
- Author(s)Stacy Simpkins
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 654 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight972 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.