Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionBlackett examines the efforts of black Americans in England to advance the cause of their own freedom.
- Author BiographyR. J. M. Blackett is the Andrew Jackson Professor ofHistory at Vanderbilt University and the author of several booksabout nineteenth-century history, including Divided Hearts: Britain and the American Civil War.
- Author(s)R J M Blackett,Richard J M Blackett
- PublisherLSU Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLSU Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.