Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAquaponics is a method of growing fish and vegetables in a simple recirculating system. This book is designed and written to provide basic information and direction for people interested in building a backyard aquaponics system. It is NOT a how-to manual listing parts and with step-by-step procedures, but it's more like a conversation that you might have with a good friend about how he built his system. It is written to be easily understandable and includes lots of pictures and graphics. NOTE: This 8 x10 version contains the same information as other editions only the physical size has changed.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1962, Anthony Faircloth grew up in the farm country of East Central Indiana. After graduating from Wes-Del High School in 1980 Anthony joined the United States Navy Submarine Service. Anthony raises vegetables and herbs in raised bed gardens, bantam chickens for eggs, and rabbits for meat. He also continues to manage a large aquaponics system on the grounds of his church in Pensacola, Florida where he currently lives with his family. Please visit his blog site, Wise Rabbit Farm at www.wiserabbitfarm.org for interesting articles concerning preparedness, or his commercial site Backyard Prepping at www.backyardprepping.com to find other books by Anthony as well as an assortment of preparedness merchandise.
- Author(s)Anthony D Faricloth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBackyard Prepper
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Lofland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- mullet56201230 Jun, 2017by
Great reference guide
Used as a reference guide frequently, and help answer a lot of previous unanswered questions for me. Recommended reference.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.