Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the design and construction methods imported by the Italian maitres d'oeuvre active in Egypt between the nineteenth and the twentieth centuries, particularly in Alexandria; it also includes an in-depth study of the work of the architect Mario Rossi whose most important work was the design of mosques.
- Author(s)Miriangela Turchiarulo
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.