All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an engine rebuilding and modification guide that includes sections on history, engine specs, disassembly, cylinder block and bottom end reconditioning, cylinder heads and valvetrain reconditioning, balancing, step-by-step engine reassembly, torque values, and OEM part numbers for the popular Chevy LS series of engines.
- Author Biography<b>Mike Mavrigian</b> is an automotive journalist with over 500 automotive articles to his credit. He is the owner of the Birchwood Automotive Group, an automotive publishing and advertising company.
- Author(s)Mike Mavrigian
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- namrod0110 May, 2013by
All important information is covered in this book to build an LS engine.
Great book, very thorough and a definite help when we wanted to build our LS Engine for our car. All the important information like tightening sequences, clearances, everything you need.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15