Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional management systems were designed to manage routine operations, t to manage invation. The kinds of management systems we typically have in large companies throw up many roadblocks to invation. This book compares the management systems of highly invative companies with those of more typical companies to see how they are different. These are compared across different aspects of management including organization structure, communications systems, incentives, project funding systems, etc. The book contains detailed guidance on how to change management practices to be more invative.
- Author BiographyJAMES CHRISTIANSEN has a Masters degree and MBA from the University of Chicago and a PhD. in Management from INSEAD. He has worked as a consultant for the Boston Consulting Group and Bain and Company and currently works as a Manager for Renaissance Worldwide in London and Paris.
- Author(s)James Christiansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight716 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.