All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn modern masonry work it is customary to use large size blocks in building. Using two houses as examples, this work presents the details in a scale of 1:10. It elucidates on critical points, showing where care should be given to achieve sustainable results.
- Author(s)Christine Peter,Klaus Greilich,Theodor Hugues
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note131 illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.