All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe local church is meant to be living, growing, distinct, and God-glorifying. Yet many disagree about what a church really is and what it should look like. This study works through seven biblical aspects of the church and, in so doing, helps participants to discover a big-picture vision of the church.A series of ten 6--7 week studies covering the nine distinctives of a healthy church as originally laid out in Nine Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever. This series explores the biblical foundations of key aspects of the church, helping Christians to live out those realities as members of a local body. Conveniently packaged and accessibly written, the format of this series is guided, inductive discussion of Scripture passages and is ideal for use in Sunday school, church-wide studies, or small group contexts.
- Author BiographyBobby Jamieson is the assistant editor for 9Marks and managing editor of the 9Marks Journal. Jamieson, a member of Third Avenue Baptist Church, is currently an MDiv student at Southern Seminary, and lives with his wife and two daughters in Louisville, Kentucky. He is also the author of the 9Marks Healthy Church Study Guides.
- Author(s)Bobby Jamieson
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series Title9marks Healthy Church Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight105 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.