All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionJames Collins and Jerry Porras have examined eighteen exceptional and long-lasting companies, including General Electric, Boeing, Disney, Hewlett-Packard and Procter & Gamble, and compared each with one of its closest but less successful competitors, in order to discover just what has given it the edge over its rivals. What they found out about success and management styles can be learnt and applied by the vast majority of managers at all levels. The new final chapter looks at the implications of the internet - Built to Flip.
- Author BiographyJames C. Collins operates a management education and consulting practice based in Palo Alto, California. He is the co-author of Beyond Entrepreneurship and the author of Good to Great. Jerry L. Porras is the Fred H. Merrill Professor of Organizational Behaviour and Change at Stanford University Graduate School of Business. He is the author of Stream Analysis and the co-inventor of stream analysis computer software.
- Author(s)James Collins,Jerry Porras,Jim Collins
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight198 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byJerry Porras,Jim Collins
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time375
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.