Consider these sponsored items
- AU $20.63Was:AU $24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Run your company. Don't let it run you.</b> Most business owners started their company because they wanted more freedom--to work on their own schedules, make the kind of money they deserve, and eventually retire on the fruits of their labor. Unfortunately, according to John Warrillow, most owners find that stepping out of the picture is extremely difficult because their business relies too heavily on their personal involvement. Without them, their company-- matter how big or profitable--is essentially worthless. But the good news is that entrepreneurs can take specific steps-- matter what stage a business is in--to create a valuable, sellable company. Warrillow shows exactly what it takes to create a solid business that can thrive long into the future.
- Author BiographyJohn Warrillow, the author of Built to Sell, is the founder of The Value Builder System(TM) where advisors help company owners increase the value of their business. Previously, he founded Warrillow & Co., a subscription-based research business dedicated to helping Fortune 500 companies market to small business owners. A sought-after speaker and popular Inc.com columnist, he lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)John Warrillow
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight142 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.