All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBulgari is a lavishly illustrated exploration of Italy's greatest jeweller. New photography and archival pictures trace the development of the Bulgari style, a distinctive look that has captivated royalty, movie stars and others for more than a century. This elegant volume will delight anyone in the fields of fashion and jewellery design as well as the many enthusiastic collectors of Bulgari jewels.
- Author BiographyDaniela Mascetti is Director of Sotheby's Jewelry Department and the author of several books on jewelry, including Earrings and The Necklace, both of which were published by Thames & Hudson and co-written with Amanda Triossi, who is also a jewelry expert at Sotheby's.
- Author(s)Amanda Triossi,Daniela Mascetti
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Noteillustrated in colour throughout
- Weight2950 g
- Width245 mm
- Height330 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.