CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe succession of great power influences in the Balkans played a key role in shaping Bulgaria's international place and its domestic policy. Bulgaria in British Foreign Policy explores Britain's involvement in Bulgaria between 1943 and 1949 and revisits the important issue of British attitudes towards Eastern Europe. Using recently released sources from the Bulgarian and Soviet Communist parties and foreign ministries, Stankova offers new insight into the nuanced origins of the Cold War in Bulgaria, and bridges significant gaps in the treatment of the country in English-language literature.
- Author BiographyMarietta Stankova is a historian of the Cold War and Communism. She holds a PhD in international history from the London School of Economics and Political Science, where she has also taught.
- Author(s)Marietta Stankova
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAnthem Series on Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.