All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionClayton Burroughs is sheriff of Bull Mountain and black sheep of the brutal and blood-steeped Burroughs clan. In the forties and fifties, the family ran moonshine over six state lines. In the sixties and seventies, they farmed the largest marijuana crop on the East Coast, and w they are the dominant suppliers of methamphetamine in the South. An uneasy pact exists between the law man and his folk, but when a federal agent shows up in Clayton's office with a plan to shut down Bull Mountain, his agenda will pit brother against brother and set Clayton on the path to self-destruction. BULL MOUNTAIN is a story about family, and the lengths men will go to protect it, hour it, or, in some cases, destroy it.
- Author BiographyBrian Panowich attended Georgia Southern University before taking a twenty-year detour to travel the country playing music. He started writing again in 2009. Two of his stories were nominated for a Spinetingler award in 2013.
- Author(s)Brian Panowich
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.