Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn experienced Australian fund manager explains how the share market can be a fun and simple place to operate if you take the right approach. The share market is awash with new opportunities to profit everyday as millions of shares in thousands of companies change hands. Even if half of your decisions go wrong you still have a genuine chance of generating a profit like the pros ? it really is the easiest game on earth! Despite all of this the share market has lost its appeal for many people since the onset of the GFC. In Bulls, Bears and a Croupier Matthew Kidman explains why a new bull market, with the potential to increase stock prices tenfold, is just around the corner and readers need to prise open their wallets. With more than a decade of experience as a professional fund manager, Kidman deconstructs the share market, explodes the myths and turns traditional thinking on its head to show new and experienced investors alike that the share market can be a lot of fun and you can make a lot of money. You just have to know how!
- Author BiographyMatthew Kidman worked as a journalist at The Sydney Morning Herald covering media, telecommunications and commercial property. In 1997 he was appointed investment editor of the newspaper, with responsibility for all company coverage. He joined funds management outfit Wilson Asset Management in 1998 and over a 13-year period served as an analyst and portfolio manager. In 2003 he was appointed to the role of chief executive officer of the group. Wilson Asset Management specialises in small capitalisation companies and its flagship fund ? WAM Capital ? over a 12-year period delivered a return of more than 18 per cent per year, compared with the benchmark 8 per cent of the All Ordinaries index. Matthew is also the co-author of two bestselling books: Masters of the Market and Master CEOs.
- Author(s)Matthew Kidman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- garyneilen201214 Jul, 2016by
Being an invester, l found this book to be a wealth of imformation. Best $1 l ever spent.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- neilm426712 Apr, 2012by
MUST READ FOR ANY SHAREMARKET ENTHUSIAST.
Excellent educational tool for both novice and experienced investors/traders. will re-read often for the many lessons it contains.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53