All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the secret to overall trading success? What sets successful traders apart from the unsuccessful ones? Expert author team Matt Kirk and Sari Mustonen-Kirk believe it's the way they think. In this fascinating book, Bullseye: Top Trader Thinking, the authors combine practical trading advice with valuable insights from ted traders such as Larry Williams, Daryl Guppy, Andrew Lythgo, Guy Bower, Catherine Davey, Andrew Patterson and Tom Scollon. Bullseye shows you how to hit your trading target. From creating your own trading mandate and system, to learning what markets and products are right for you, Bullseye shows you the hows' and 'whys' of being consistently successful. Matt and Sari let you in on the secrets that top traders kw and use every day, and provide easy to apply tools that will help both vice and experienced traders realise their full potential. Learn how to trade CFDs, options, futures, shares and FX profitably and with confidence. Bullseye delves into the psychology behind successful trading, providing you with a comprehensive yet simple guide to help you get the best from your trading. Starting in financial markets in 1985, Matt Kirk has traded his own account, managed portfolios in the billions, and is a highly respected adviser and educator on global markets.
- Author BiographyStarting in financial markets in 1985, Matt Kirk has traded his own account, managed portfolios in the billions, and is a highly respected adviser and educator on global markets. Having spent the last 20 years in and around the financial markets, Sari Mustonen-Kirk opened the Big Picture Management marketing consultancy in 1999. In 2004 she was nominate for the Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year Award. Matt and Sari live on acreage in the beautiful mountains of the Gold Coast Hinterland with one-year-old son Oscar.
- Author(s)Matt Kirk,Sari Mustonen-Kirk
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date07/09/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.