Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionBehind every bully there's a secret or insecurity and sometimes it's worth finding out! In this book, Berna the bully was adopted after she lost her father. Although her new family loved and provided well for her, deep down she was very angry, insecure, lonely and sad. She often took her frustration out on other children until a much smaller yet brave kid had finally worn her bullying out!
- Author BiographyHi my name is Nkiyasi Helm. I'm a 12 years old author, illustrator, public speaker and CEO of Writtenbykids.com website and catalog. Lansing, Michigan is my home town; I live there with my mom, dad, brother and my two sisters. I have been writing professionally for more than 3 years now and have matured from writing and drawing with pencils and crayons, to pretty much doing everything on the computer. Currently 10 of my books have been published and I aspire to write many more. I am an advocate for Obesity, Anti-Bullying and Literacy. One of my goals includes utilizing Writtenbykids.com Publishing Company to provide a conduit for other young people to share their insight on youth related issues from a child's perspective. Writing and Speaking are my passion, and I plan on using these skills to share my motivational messages with the world. These messages can help open a dialogue on issues that can sometimes be difficult to discuss. I enjoy talking with young ladies between the ages of 10 and 17 about issues such as confidence, obesity and bullying. I enjoy doing TV interviews, radio interviews, public speaking engagements and class room Q&A presentations.
- Author(s)Miss Nkiyasi L Helm
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byMR Robert L Helm
- Illustrator(s)Miss Nkiyasi L Helm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.