Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an overview of the main parameters of school bullying. Emphasis is put on the definition of bullying, the extent of bullying, the stability of the bully and victim roles, ways of coping with bullying, the forms bullying can take, the characteristics of bullies, the characteristics of victims, age differences, as well as other measurements.
- Author(s)Stavros P. Kiriakidis
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.