All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a great learning experience for teachers and school administrators as well as government institution staff, this book contains beneficial information about setting up an effective intervention program: el Programa Integral para Mejorar la Convivencia Escolar (PRIMCE), a comprehensive program for improving school life. This new edition of Bullying offers even more easy-to-implement tools for the classroom and during the school day that t only help lighten the work load, but also allow you to strengthen your leadership and further promote children s rights day to day. The PRIMCE has been put into effect in schools all around Mexico, taking into account the need to begin intervening as early as preschool. Many teachers agree that bullying isn t just a phase or a game; it is a wake-up call for all adults who shape society, a daily reminder that we as a community need to be doing something about it, today more than ever. School should be a safe place for all children, and we need to maintain close communication full of respect and trust.
- Author BiographyBrenda Mendoza is a professor of experimental behavior analysis at National Autonomous University of Mexico and a researcher of school violence and bullying. She is the author of Asambleas escolares and Manual de autocontrol del enojo.
- Author(s)Brenda Mendoza
- PublisherEditorial Pax Mexico
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Pax Mexico
- Weight408 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.