All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-read book describes the problem of bullying at all school levels-elementary, middle, and high. Chapters include different types of bullying that occur and how they effect the bully, the bullied, and the bystander. The authors report the results of many studies including personal research to discuss incidences of bullying at school, and list of sources for preventing and intervening to reduce this type of misbehavior are included.
- Author BiographySandra Harris is a former public school superintendent. She is currently a full professor and chair of the Department of Secondary Education and Educational Leadership at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. Garth F. Petrie is professor of Educational Leadership at Stephen F. Austin State University. His research interests are in the areas of school discipline.
- Author(s)Garth F. Petrie,Sandra Harris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/06/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight195 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.