All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores pros and cons of several issues related to bullying including: whether the Internet is to blame, if schools are doing eugh to prevent it, and punishments associated with bullying. Text contains critical thinking components in regards to social issues and history. Describes common argumentative techniques such as; the bandwagon technique, scapegoating, and bias. Includes bibliographic tes, timeline, glossary, index, additional resources and step-by-step instructions for writing an opinion-based essay. Aligns with Common Core Language Arts Anchor Standards for Reading Informational Text and Speaking and Listening. Correlations available on publisher's website.
- Author BiographyCarla Mooney is a writer who has been featured in Golfer Girl, Highlights, and Learning Through History. She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.