CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionCan I eat peanuts during pregnancy? Do unborn babies dream? Can men get pregnancy symptoms too? How much do babies remember? How can I get my baby to sleep through the night? From the moment she discovers she's pregnant, every woman becomes obsessed with the life that's developing inside her. Linda Geddes was different, except that as a journalist writing for New Scientist, she had access to the most up-to-date scientific research. What began as a personal quest to find the truth behind headlines and information that didn't patronise or confuse became a weekly column and is w this brilliant new book. Bumpology has the answers to anything you've ever wondered about having a baby - from your first pregnancy symptoms to your pregnancy diet, the right birth plan and the baby's first year - and it is packed with astonishing nuggets to enliven any post-natal coffee-morning. A fascinating companion for every expectant mother and father.
- Author BiographyLinda Geddes is a London-based journalist writing about biology, medicine and technology. Born in Cambridge, she graduated from Liverpool University with a first-class degree in Cell Biology. She has worked as both news editor and reporter for New Scientist magazine, and has received numerous awards for her journalism, including the Association of British Science Writers' award for Best Investigative Journalism. She is married with two young children, Matilda and Max.
- Author(s)Linda Geddes
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Weight504 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.