All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bundle includes the four volumes in the revised and expanded editions of English in Today's Research World . The bundle is ideal for libraries and teacher resource centers. The book bundle packages together these 4 volumes: Volume 1, Abstracts and the Writing of Abstracts ; Volume 2, Telling a Research Story: Writing a Literature Review ; Volume 3, Creating Contexts: Writing Introductions across Genres ; and Volume 4, Navigating Academia: Writing Supporting Genres .
- Author BiographyJohn M. Swales is retired as Professor and Director of the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, USA. Christine B. Feak is an Instructor at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Christine B. Feak,John M. Swales
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish in Today's Research World
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.