All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionBundu food for the African bush is the Leatherman of cookery books! If you love the great outdoors, this is the cookbook for you. The recipes have been carefully selected to meet the demands and challenges of camping in faraway places and the necessary ingredients and equipment can be packed into your 4 x 4 vehicle. All the recipes can be prepared either over an open fire or on a gas stove. Over the years 4 x 4 safari equipment has improved and wadays most people own a small camping fridge or freezer. This means you can prepare a wider variety of food and you don't have to depend on soy or canned food anymore. You also don't need to be a celebrity chef to make the dishes, as they are tasty, yet easy to prepare. Bundu food for the African bush will have you cooking like a professional chef on safari and serving everything from salads to moussaka and even ice cream!
- Author BiographyRita van Dyk is the author of several bestsellers, including: The Mpumalanga Travel Guide, The Backpacker's Cookbook, The 4x4 Cookbook and The 4x4 Safari Cookbook. She is well qualified to write a book on safari cooking as she cooked for Penduka Safaris during the early 90s as a freelancer, visiting remote places in Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe. She was also the food editor for WegRy/DriveOut magazine for three years. She lives, with her husband, on a farm in the Rhenosterspruit Nature Conservancy.
- Author(s)Rita van Dyk
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Lifestyle
- Content Note70 full colour photographs
- Weight601 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.