All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving reconnected with her biological mother and happy to be a future big sister, Rin is more centered and in high spirits. However, news of Nitani-san's potential remarriage has Daikichi (t to mention Kouki) in a funk. Seeing Daikichi like this concerns Rin, but it does thing to prepare her for ather shocking realization: She's actually jealous of Kouki's mother, who has inspired this kind of reaction in Daikichi. Troubled by these new feelings she has for her adoptive father, Rin finds herself trapped between her heart and her head. And when Kouki pieces together the truth, is Rin and Daikichi's quiet, happy existence headed for heartache?
- Author BiographyYumi Unita debuted professionally in Hakusensha's YOUNG ANIMAL magazine in 1998 and has enjoyed a long and successful career working in various genres. Her series BUNNY DROP was serialized in Shodensha's FEEL YOUNG magazine from October 2005 to April 2011.
- Author(s)Yumi Unita
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.