All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionFamed photographer Bunny Yeager presents the latest retrospective of her own work, revisiting the spirited, fun-loving women of the flower-power decade. More than 230 color-packed images present 80 beautiful women, captured in the 1960s in a multitude of exciting locations, from natural surroundings with wild animals, to professional studio shots. Here are the pin-up girls who hung in school lockers, on garage walls, and in the hearts of men around the world. Each woman exhibits her own style and intrigue, along with the aura and fashions of the '60s era.
- Author BiographyBunny Yeager was a model and beauty queen before forging her role as a glamor photographer in the late 1940s. Her work was featured in many publications worldwide, including Playboy. She continues to photograph the female form from her home in Florida.
- Author(s)Bunny Yeager
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note231 color photos
- Weight850 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.