All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA team of scientists has sent a monkey into space! And good thing, too, because he's a mean, selfish, isy, bullying little fur-bag. But... all does t go well with the flight, and Monkey's spaceship barely clears the first hilltop before crash-landing in a peaceful forest. Monkey decides this is a new world and claims it for his own. And his first decree is that all other animals should be banished! What follows is a series of hilarious, off-the-wall interactions between Monkey and the other forest animals.
- Author BiographyJamie studied art, but it was just an excuse to practice drawing animals with googly eyes. He drew lots of comics and eventually started doing actual books. His favorite things to draw are cats, skulls, pigs, and cakes (these are also his favorite things in life). His least favorite things to draw are cars, soccer cleats, horses, and bats (these are also his least favorite things in life. Except horses. And bats). Jamie lives in Kent, England. You can visit him online at www.fumboo.com.
- Author(s)Jamie Smart
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.