All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionA locksmith in the Philippines discovers the Yamashita Treasure, worth billions. A group salvages the S.S. Central America and it's 300,000 pounds of gold. A mechanic finds $18,000 in the wing of an old airplane. This book is a fascinating look at real-life situations where people have discovered treasure troves, and examines the legal ramifications of their finds. Although this delightful book may t contain the map that leads you to a buried treasure, it will help you determine the legal implications of your find.
- Author BiographyAs a member of Fulbright & Jaworski LLP's litigation section since 1993, Cecil C. Kuhne III has represented clients in federal and state court proceedings involving complex commercial disputes, business torts, and product liability. His experience extends to litigation concerning contractual interpretation, misappropriation of trade secrets, liability for pharmaceutical products and medical devices, professional malpractice, environmental degradation, and oil and gas development. He has long been an enthusiastic foodie, and he would gladly become a gourmand or a gastronomeif he could only spell it.
- Author(s)Cecil C Kuhne
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.