All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie Miller's attempt to run from her troubles leads her to Table Rock, Arizona, her own beignet cafe ...and disaster. Welcome to Table Rock, Arizona, the place where folks who aren't too keen on the 'mainstream' move to. Maggie Miller has come here to forget about her dead husband. OK, so he isn't really dead. That's just what she tells everybody. Recently divorced, Maggie flees Phoenix and the sight of her husband and his new wife and moves to Table Rock to be closer to her own family. She's also planning on opening her own beignet and coffee business, Maggie's Beignet Cafe. But that dead guy in her storeroom might just put a kink in her plans. Unless she can figure out who killed him, and why, she might never open for business ...
- Author BiographyJ.R. Ripley is the author of the Tony Kozol mystery series and other novels. He has penned novels in various categories including literary, popular fiction, mystery and crime novels, YA and children's books. As a member of the Mystery Writers of America, he has chaired the Edgar committee for Best Original Paperback novel and served on the Best Short Story Committee. As a member of the International Association of Crime Writers, he has served on the Hammett Award committee for Best Novel.
- Author(s)J. R. Ripley
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.