Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Provincial Geography of India series was created during the early part of the twentieth century to provide the general reader with introductory texts on the characteristic features of the various Indian provinces. This volume, which was originally published in 1923, concentrates on Burma. As with the other books in the series, a highly readable analysis is provided, moving through the various geographical features of the region, both human and physical. Numerous illustrative figures are also present, including maps, tables, and photographs. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in the colonial period and Indian geography.
- Author(s)Herbert Thirkell White
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight260 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.