All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSuffixes, prefixes and other bound forms play a prominent part in the grammar of Burmese/Myanmar: they carry almost all the grammatical information contained in a sentence. This dictionary is a comprehensive list and account of those grammatical forms, providing a much needed supplement to the standard Burmese-English dictionaries, where the grammatical forms receive scant attention.
- Author(s)Anna J. Allott,John Okell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.