All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionCovert CIA ops officer Vanessa Pierson has dedicated her career to capturing one man: Bhoot, the world's most torious nuclear arms dealer. That mission has been impeded by the murders of her assets, who were betrayed by a mole within her own agency. When she narrowly escapes death during a devastating explosion at the Louvre, Vanessa immediately suspects that Bhoot was the architect of the brazen terrorist attack. But when a previously unkwn militant group claims responsibility for the bombing and promises even greater carnage, she is forced to rethink her initial assumptions--especially when Bhoot himself contacts her to deny responsibility and confirm her suspicions that a miniaturized nuclear device may have fallen into hands more dangerous than his own. Of course, Vanessa kws Bhoot can't be trusted. But she begins to fear that a new and even greater threat to the world's fragile balance of power may have emerged. As Vanessa's investigation leads her ever closer to the identity of the mole and the real terrorists' plans, she finds herself drawn against all her better instincts into a perilous alliance with one of the world's most dangerous criminals--a man who has become her darkest obsession . . . and perhaps her savior. Moving swiftly from Paris, to Amsterdam, to Venice, to Istanbul, Burned is a nerve-shattering, intricately woven thriller about the mission to capture a brilliant and elusive mastermind--and an exhilarating new chapter in the Vanessa Pierson saga.
- Author BiographyValerie Plame, a former CIA covert operations officer, was born on Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska. Her career in the CIA included assignments in counterproliferation operations, ensuring that enemies of the United States could not threaten America with weapons of mass destruction. She and her husband, Ambassador Joseph Wilson, are the parents of twins. Plame and her family live in New Mexico. Sarah Lovett's five suspense novels featuring forensic psychologist Dr. Sylvia Strange have been published in the United States and around the world. A native Californian, she lives with her family in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Sarah Lovett,Valerie Plame Wilson
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVanessa Pierson Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight567 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.