Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn the highly-anticipated second book of the Drawing Thin series, the world moves ever closer to Armageddon. Old friends and new foes turn against Trent, while his new charge, Celia, spirals dangerously out of control. Six months after the unholy blizzard that ravaged Las Vegas, Trent Hawkins finds himself deeper in despair than ever before, with his wife banished to the enigmatic Realms of Shadow, his new 'daughter' a constant test of his will, and months of working for a demonic cabal grinding down his resolve. To make matters worse, his obsessive search for a way to return his wife to the land of the living takes a dark turn when he runs afoul of the mysterious Mr. Gadreel and the fire-wielding assassin in his employ. The truth of Trent's own past and the supernatural underbelly of modern-day Vegas grow even stranger as Trent faces his foes, new and old, and the fate of all mankind may rest on his choices. Meanwhile, in the Realms of Shadow, a strange journey begins-a journey that might be the key to saving Trent, Celia, and the world. Or, it could be the catalyst that ends everything.
- Author BiographyM. E. Patterson is an author of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and thrillers, as well as an information technologist. He received an English/Fiction Writing degree from Virginia Tech, where he studied under nationally-recognized writers and poets. He has published short stories on RevolutionSF and his first manuscript, for Devil's Hand, placed in the top five in the Writers' League of Texas Manuscript Contest.
- Author(s)M E Patterson
- PublisherDigimonkey Studios
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDigimonkey Studios
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.