All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionIt all seemed benign, Burning Rock and its mysterious writings. Jake Roberts liked to play there as a boy. It was the perfect getaway from an unloving mother and cruel stepfather. Looking for acceptance, Jake pairs up with Ryan, the outgoing and daring new kid in the neighborhood. It doesn't take long before the two unsupervised boys find themselves involved in a host of criminal activity. After becoming involved in an organized gambling ring, life's all fun and games.... until disaster strikes. They never saw it coming, neither will you!
- Author BiographyMingo Twain spent his childhood growing up in the wild and wonderful mountains of southern West Virginia. Fortunately, for him, he has a wonderful caring mother, unlike the one in Burning Rock. He currently resides on a small lake in McCalla, Alabama, where he enjoys sitting in the evenings on his deck. With notebook in hand, he overlooks the calm and peaceful water as he pens wild tales for your reading pleasure. He enjoys the lighter side of life. When asked why he likes to write he responds, I can't dance and it's too wet to plow.
- Author(s)Mingo Twain
- PublisherSteven Womack
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteven Womack
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.