Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe title comes from a poem in a cycle that embodies the labours of the medieval alchemists - heating and burning, transformation of passionate intensity, the search for an enduring element. In the process malignant doubt is burnt off, and what takes its place is trust in the everyday: take this day, here, take it all its clarity, all its gold - Like all of Metelerkamp's work, these generous poems draw on and weave together, with this poet's distinctive energy and passion, the details of family and rural life, dreams, landscapes and journeys.
- Author BiographyJoan Metelerkamp is the author of seven books of poems: Towing the Line (1992), Stone No More (1995), Into the day breaking (2000), Floating Islands (2001), Requiem (2003), Carrying the Fire (2005), and Burnt Offering (2009). She lives with her family in the Southern Cape.
- Author(s)Joan Metelerkamp
- PublisherModjaji Books
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSybrand Park
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintModjaji Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.