All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionLike the quarterback who heads for the locker room touching fans' hands and shoulders on the way, Christ touched my smoldering head, full-body pain, terror, and Job-like vulnerability and kept moving, making things well.--from Chapter One When a vine of vessels in Kevin Wells's brain burst one ordinary evening, his life took an unanticipated turn. The former sports journalist had dealt with infertility, adoption fraud, and the murder of his beloved uncle, Msgr. Tom Wells, but this was a new low. Wells fought back with good humor and persistent faith and offers hard-earned encouragement for those struggling through hard times and looking for a reason to hang on.
- Author BiographyKEVIN WELLS is a former sports reporter who last wrote for the Tampa Tribune, where he covered the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team and other sports. Today he is vice president for a three-generation family masonry contracting company. He lives in Crofton, Maryland, with his wife and three children, where he is a freelance writer and active in prison ministry.
- Author(s)Kevin B Wells
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.