All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe term burst has been used to describe a specific Gibson Les Paul guitar manufactured from 1958 to 1960. The impact of this guitar has and continues to shake the music world. For dozens of guitar idols who've played it - and those fortunate eugh to have owned one or more - the Gibson Les Paul Sunburst possesses a mystique and magic t found in any other electric guitar. With its unique sound, spectacular beauty and playability, the burst has shaped the landscape of the blues/rock genre as we kw it today. The Burst Believers in this book - Joe Bonamassa, Jimmy Page, Billy Gibbons, Kirk Hammett, Rick Nielsen, Waddy Wachtel, Slash, Steve Lukather, the Burst Brothers and many more - have been kind eugh to share their experiences and stories that you will enjoy reading. These recollections, plus hundreds of fantastic colour photographs and a serial number index, make this book a must for players and collectors everywhere.
- Author BiographyVIC DAPRA is considered to be one of the world's leading experts on vintage electric Gibson guitars. He has four books published about 1958-1960 Gibson Les Paul Sunbursts. DaPra started collecting guitars in 1971 because of his hero Jimmy Page, and he currently spends his time chasing vintage guitars and sharing stories of the ones that got away.
- Author(s)Vic DaPra
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Content Note100s of Colour Photos Throughout
- Weight839 g
- Width279 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.