All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by American modernism, Imagism, and great friendships, this collection of poetry was written between 1992 to 2010 with much introspection by the author while traveling across the United States, including travel by cross-country bus trips, public transit buses, airplanes, trains, and long drives along the Eastern seaboard and across the Midwest and South, examining the faces of America.
- Author BiographyBonita Smith is a native Floridian, born in Daytona Beach and raised in South Florida. She studied political science in Washington, DC and in Florida, and has traveled the United States working on political campaigns and visiting friends. She currently resides in South Florida and works as a government relations consultant.
- Author(s)Bonita Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.