All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis vel tells the story of Catherine, the slave concubine of a cruel white overseer on Greenside Estate, near Falmouth, whose ruins attest to the tensions of the slave society in Jamaica in the years before emancipation in 1834.
- Author(s)Cyrus Francis Perkins
- PublisherMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, 1 port.
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.