All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Description21st century organizations, across all sectors and of all types, have to cope with an international marketplace where change is frequent and customer expectations continue to rise. The work of business analysis professionals is crucial if organizations are to succeed and grow. If change programmes are to be successful, stakeholder engagement and situation analysis are vital, and to achieve this, senior business people need to display competence in a range of areas, t least of which include the ability to challenge, lead and influence. Business Analysis and Leadership is for anyone involved in business analysis working in any organization worldwide, from financial services to charities, government to manufacturing. It takes the reader beyond standard textbooks full of techniques and tools, advising on how to lead and gain credibility throughout the organization. It will help you with the tricky role of working with people from the shop floor to board directors and give readers the confidence to challenge the easy way forward and point out what will really work in practice. This inspirational book consists of contributions from leading thinkers and practitioners in business analysis from around the world. Their case studies, practical advice and downloadable appendices will help the reader to develop leadership skills and become an outstanding catalyst for change.
- Author BiographyPenny Pullan is director of Making Projects Work. Her clients include Rolls Royce, UK Government, Skandia, PWC, Novo Nordisk, AstraZeneca, Capital One, National Grid, Open University, CAFOD, Save the Children and Christian Aid, across Europe, the Middle East and Australasia. In addition, she's a Senior Instructor in Business Analysis for ESI, a leading training organization. James Archer is a practising Business Analyst. He was the UK Business Analyst of the Year in 2009 and he is currently leading work to re-design services and processes across three London boroughs and community health.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames Archer,Penny Pullan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.