Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Analytics refers to utilizing existing data to make business decisions. Often, however, the decision-makers lack the kwledge and skill to process the existing documents and retrieve information that is useful for their decision-making. The objective of this tutorial is to improve basic skills on how to process existing data by providing a collection of simplified, but realistic, hands-on-examples. In essence, this tutorial is a collection of business mini cases. It starts with relatively simple cases and then progresses step-by-step by adding complexity to each of the following business cases. Its intent is to encourage effective and efficient use of application software to help the decisions-makers. All the cases can be solved using various software packages.
- Author(s)Narcyz Roztocki
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.