All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLearn life lessons from the experts-twenty-five business leaders who made their marks but did so with a bit of a twist. In this series of profiles, author Stephen K. Troy takes a detailed look at people who walked down ntraditional paths to achieve success. Many of these leaders are longer celebrated or remembered, but their achievements changed the course of business and continue to influence society. You'll learn about the unassuming billionaire who gave away his entire fortune during his lifetime to better the world. Not everyone was so generous; one scoundrel stole billions. Some are more obscure than others, and this text brings their accomplishments to light. Leaders profiled include Aaron Burr, Henry Ford, John Ringling, Robert Morris, Frank Woolworth, Forrest Mars Sr., Daniel Ludwig, Iva Kreuger and many more. Whether you are a student, a business leader, or someone considering a career in business, you'll be entertained, informed, and educated as you read Business Biographies: Shaken, Not Stirred ... With a Twist.
- Author(s)Stephen K Troy
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.