Business Communication: Building Critical Skills by Kitty O. Locker, Stephen Kyo Kaczmarek (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $158.88+ AU $15.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausbook2007
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.61Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom. Flexibility. Focus. Business Communication: Building Critical Skills was built to provide the ultimate in freedom, flexibility, and focused classroom. Broken into 30 modular chapters, this text provides topic-focused modules, allowing instructors to customize their resources piece-by-piece to best suite their course and teaching style. Each module has a strong workplace activity orientation, supporting students to build critical skills in writing, speaking, and listening. Locker/Kaczmarek is grounded in solid business communication fundamentals, and supports students to piece together what is needed to be a successful communicator for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyKitty O. Locker was an Associate Professor of English at The Ohio State University, where she taught courses in workplace discourse and research methods. She received her B.A. from DePauw University and her M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana. She also wrote Business and Administrative Communication (6th ed., Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 2003), The Irwin Business Communication Handbook: Writing and Speaking in Business Classes (1993), and co-edited Conducting Research in Business Communication (1988). Her consulting clients included URS Greiner, Abbott Laboratories, the Ohio Civil Service Employees Association, AT&T, and the American Medical Association. In 1994-95, she served as President of the Association for Business Communication (ABC). From 1997 to 2000, she edited ABC's Journal of Business Communication. She received ABC's Outstanding Researcher Award in 1992 and ABC's Meada Gibbs Outstanding Teacher Award in 1998. Stephen Kyo Kaczmarek is an Assistant Professor at Columbus State Community College. He teaches business and technical communication, composition, creative writing, journalism, public relations, freshman experience, and courses in film and literature he has designed. Steve received an M.A. in English and B.A.s in journalism and English from Ohio State. His consulting clients have included Nationwide Insurance, The Ohio Historical Society, The Ohio Association of Historical Societies and Museums, The Ohio Museums Association, United Energy Systems, etc. Prior to joining Columbus State, Steve managed staff development and information for the Franklin County, Ohio, Commissioners.
- Author(s)Kitty O. Locker,Stephen Kyo Kaczmarek
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight1163 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.