Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at those who need to learn more about the scope and definitions of business continuity planning. Topics covered include: evaluation criteria for business continuity plans; project initiation and management; risk evaluation and control; impact analysis; developing business continuity strategies; emergency response and operations; design and implementing business continuity plans; awareness and training programmes; public relations and crisis communication; co-ordination with public authorities; the role of insurance in business continuity management.
- Author BiographyBRIAN DOSWELL is the Managing Director of DDA Ltd., a consultancy practice which specializes in Business Continuity Planning. Since the formation of the company in 1987, DDA Ltd. has advised over 60 companies in both the public and private sectors in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, the Middle East and USA.
- Author(s)Brian Doswell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPerpetuity Press Ltd
- Content NoteVI, 62 p.
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.