All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionBusinesses are frequently under attack by rivals and antagonists, and their reputations can be ruined by false websites, hacking and rumor-mongering online. Debbie Elicksen, an experienced author on digital issues, guides businesses with a step-by-step plan to protect their brands and deal with cyberbullies.
- Author BiographyDebbie Elicksen is a Social Media Publicist, Marketing Strategist, and Content Creator with experience working with high profile celebrities, communications, media, and publishing. She co-hosts the web show Virtual Newsmakers with Cynthia K. Seymour, and has written and published 11 books, including Self-Counsel Press titles: Publishing & Marketing in the Digital Age and Self-Publishing 101. www.businesscyberbullying.com.
- Author(s)Debbie Elicksen
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSelf-Counsel Business (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.