All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- Description'Business Development in Licensed Retailing: a unit manager's guide' details the indispensable skills and techniques needed to manage units within licensed retail organisations in a flexible and entrepreneurial manner. This book: * Forms the basis of a complete course for a unit manager's development. * Provides an overview of the range of skills needed for effective unit management. * Supports the development of techniques with examples from existing best practice and case examples from companies such as JD Wetherspoon's, TGI Fridays and McDonald's amongst others. Business Development in Licensed Retailing considers the functional management techniques required at unit management level, covering recruitment, human resource management, operations, service quality and customer relations, financial measurement and analysis, promotions and strategic planning. The analysis systematically provides all the practical kw-how you need to produce of a comprehensive business plan for your unit. Ending with a comprehensive case study that demonstrates all the aspects of business development working in a real-life scenario, the text is ideally suited for lecturers and management development personnel to use as a learning resource through which readers can apply the principles and techniques outlined.
- Author BiographyProfessor Conrad Lashley is Professor of Leisure Retailing at the Centre for Leisure Retailing at the Nottingham Business School. His research interests have largely been concerned with service quality management, and specifically employee empowerment in service delivery. He works closely with several major industry organizations including the British Institute of Innkeeping, J. D. Wetherspoon and McDonald's Restaurants Limited.
- Author(s)Conrad Lashley,Guy Lincoln
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleHospitality, Leisure and Tourism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.